What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect the following information:
- IP address
- browser you’re using
- information about your computer’s operating system
- pages that have been shown to you
When you fill in the contact request form, download publication or register for events we collect the following information:
- your name*
- email address*
- telephone number
- additional information regarding the contact request.
- Special diet
* Obligatory information.
If you have allowed cookies in your browser settings, your IP address can be linked with the information you have submitted on our website in order to improve our customer communications.
How do we use your information?
- To process and reply to contact requests
- To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device
- To monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience
- To monitor the efficiency of our sales promotion and marketing campaigns
- To advertise and offer our services to you as allowed by law
- To improve customer communications and to recognize potential customers
Will your information be disclosed to third parties?
How can you influence your privacy?
You have the right to review what personal information we store about you, make changes to the information and if you wish, request the removal of the information. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing.
- Requests related to the above can be sent by e-mail to nixu.marketing [at] nixu.com
- If you do not want to submit your contact information through our website, you can send your contact request by e-mail to nixu.sales [at] nixu.com or call +358 40 704 0808 (Jesper Svegby, Chief Commercial Officer)
If you wish to deny the site from placing any cookies on your computer, you may block cookies in your browser settings for this site or completely. You may also delete the existing cookies files on your computer at any time. For example:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
However, it should be noted that the blocking of cookies might affect the site functionality.
We use third party site analytics and marketing services, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Pardot. The services need to place cookies to enable their services. The collected information is anonymous and it is used for site improvement and measuring purposes and includes for example how you reached our website and interacted with the pages. Service providers transfer and store the information on their servers.
- More information about Google Analytics cookie usage:
- Google offers also a browser add-on which allows to block (’opt-out’) Google Analytics cookies on all websites:
Pardot is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield in order to guarantee adequate level of data protection. More information about the EU-US Privacy Shield program can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
More information about Pardot’s cookie usage and the ways of blocking (‘opt-out’) Pardot cookies: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardot_basics_cookies.htm&type=5
How can you contact us?
Personal Data Act (523/1999) section 10
Keilaranta 15 B
+358 9 478 1011
The person in charge and/or contact person
Katja Müller, Chief People Officer
Keilaranta 15 B
+358 9 478 1011
Name of the register
Nixu Recruitment database
The purpose for processing the personal data / the purpose for the use of a register
Purpose of register is processing applications and applicant information for recruitments at Nixu. A person registered in the system may apply for a specific position or leave an open application at Nixu. The recruitment database is used for managing the hiring as well as recruitment process and applicant information on internally and externally advertised job openings.
Nixu may use external third parties as service providers for processing personal data. Third parties may additionally support Nixu in recruitment processes.
Content of the register
- Name and contact details provided by the applicant
- Age and gender
- Education of the applicant
- Work experience of the applicant
- Other information provided by applicant
- Preferred job area, location and employment type
- Level of education
- Language skills
- Application letter and Curriculum Vitae, in free format
- Other comparable information
- Notes from interviews as well as references
Regular sources of information
Data is regularly provided by the applicants themselves. Data processed to the register is taken from each job application. Details that the applicants provide about themselves are recorded in the register. The applicant can update data by logging in and making amendments.
Applicant data is removed upon request or after 6 months of inactivity since registration.
Sources of information are the applicants, possible referees provided by the applicant or Nixu’s representatives involved in the recruitment process.
Regular destinations of disclosed data
The content of the register is used by Nixu’s personnel involved in the recruitment and selection process, and possible recruitment agents helping with the process.
The data may be transferred within the Nixu group of companies. Third party service providers may be used to process personal data on behalf of Nixu group of companies.
Whether the data is transferred to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
Data will be located within European Union. Processing of personal data may also take place within other companies in the Nixu group and therefore the data may be transferred to and/or accessed by other companies belonging to Nixu group globally.
The principles how the data file/register is secured
Technical and organizational security arrangements are in place to protect any unauthorized access to personal data. All computer equipment and terminals are protected with passwords.
The information system’s users have a right to access to only such files, data, media, systems, areas of the data communications network and other resources they are entitled to use due to their work assignments. The information system's users are provided with appropriate training and are bound by confidentiality obligations.