Strong growth continued, several large cybersecurity partnerships
Highlights for January–June 2018:
- Revenue: EUR 19,467 thousand (14,568), change: +34%.
Organic growth: 17%. Managed continuous services grew by 126%.
- EBITDA: EUR -663 thousand (657), share of the revenue: -3% (5%).
- Adjusted EBITDA: EUR -308 thousand (811), share of the revenue: -2% (6%).
- EBIT: EUR -1,045 thousand (415), share of the revenue: -5% (3%).
- EBITDA was affected by investments in international expansion, listing preparations, the development of technology-based services and the future-oriented upfront recruitment in Finland.
- Nixu signed several large cybersecurity framework agreements, the most significant of which was EUR 15 million and was concluded after the end of the review period.
- Nixu published its renewed strategy, which focuses on cybersecurity of industrial IoT and digitalization.
- Nixu transferred to the Official List of Nasdaq Helsinki Stock Exchange after the end of the review period.