Nixu Annual General Meeting 2021
Nixu Corporation's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on 30 March 2021.
The Board of Directors of the Company resolved on the exceptional procedure for the meeting based on the Act (677/2020) on temporary deviation from the Finnish Limited Liability Companies Act to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, approved by the Finnish Parliament on 15 September 2020, which entered into force on 3 October 2020 (the “Temporary Act”).
The shareholders and their proxy representatives could not participate in the meeting at the meeting venue. The shareholders of Nixu Corporation were able to participate in the Annual General Meeting and exercise their rights as shareholders only by voting in advance as well as by presenting questions and submitting counterproposals in advance.
- Minutes of Nixu Corporation's AGM 2021
- Notice to the Annual General Meeting
- Proposals by the Board of Directors
- Proposals by the Shareholders
- Curriculum vitae of the proposed new member of the Board
- Remuneration Report 2020
- Annual Report 2020 (including Financial Statements, Report of the Board of Directors, and Auditor’s Report and Corporate Governance Statement)
- Financial Statements Release 2020
- Proxy, advance voting form and voting instructions