For Nixu’s professional team of IAM specialists we are looking for experienced technical IAM experts.
As a Technical IAM expert you will be involved in IAM consultancy, implementation and migration projects as well as Post-Implementation consultancy for our national and international clients. We offer you the opportunity to work with -and learn from- our 300 colleagues of which 100 IAM experts, based in Amsterdam, Cluj, Uppsala, Stockholm and Helsinki.
Our ideal candidate has experience with implementing IAM solutions, such as Sailpoint Identity IQ and, preferably some other products like NetIQ, Aveksa, ForgeRock. Our new colleague should be someone who can really make the difference for our clients by using both analytical skills and hands on experience. As some of our clients prefer native speakers, being fluent in Dutch is a major advantage for this position.
Our ideal candidates would meet the following requirements:
- You breath information security and are passionate about it
- You have hands-on experience with IAM implementations and you understand the architecture and business processes involved
- You have hands-on experience with Sailpoint IIQ implementation and migration projects
- You are exploring new IAM developments and are keen on helping us create new business value for our customers
- You are comfortable working both alone and in a team
- You are not afraid of sharing your ideas with customers, your colleagues and the IAM community
What we can offer you:
- A company that has the philosophy that employees are the most valuable asset and believes personal development is key to both individual and our company’s success
- A company that is an active member of the international Identity and Access Management community
- Challenging national and international projects from companies working in different industries
- More than 300 highly skilled colleagues that you can learn from
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your motivation letter and CV via LinkedIn or email to Patrick.vandervalk(at)nixu.com.