Looking for a job with a real mission? We keep the digital society running!
We are actively looking for experienced consultants with expertise from the Telecommunications Industry to join Nixu as dedicated full-time employees. We are looking for a "hands-on doer" with a flexible working style and excellent communication skills, who can think strategically and act tactically. Your typical tasks consist of leading or conducting technical assignments, training, developing security practices and defining security architectures and acting as main contact point.
We offer international projects in U.S., Europe and Asia. You will participate in assignments including security work such as assessments and reviews with telecom devices not yet released to public as well as assignments involving live telecom networks. In addition, you will have a possibility to join our 5G-Ensure team defining next generation communication security (https://lnkd.in/ePH6kw2).
The position is ideal for a professional who already have 4 to 5 years’ experience. However, we value ability to adapt previous experiences in practice and eagerness to learn more. At Nixu, learning happens every day!
To succeed in this position, you have:
- Background with academic studies or strong experience in the telecom industry
- Hands-on experience in using security testing tools, network analyzers and traffic simulators
- Experience in team work and active attitude taking responsibility of your own work
- Ability to communicate fluently (spoken and written) with customers and colleagues in English
On our wish list:
- Experience in reviewing & defining security architecture solutions for telecommunication networks
- Strong understanding in both IP and non-IP protocols are highly valued
Please notify that working on a security industry may require Employer to request a personnel security clearance by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service. This is a permanent and full-time position and the work is located at Nixu’s office in Finland, Espoo.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please create profile, drop your CV and cover letter with salary wish by 14.7.2017. If you have further questions, please contact Päivi Brunou. Telephone +358 40 660 1682 or via email paivi.brunou(at)nixu.com.