Looking for a job with a real mission? We keep the digital society running!
Digital Identity covers the principles, processes and technology solutions that enable companies to streamline and secure their business, both internally, and externally. Successful projects in the area of digital identities require extensive know-how and, above all, experience. We offer Northern Europe's most extensive knowledge and skills to ensure our clients’ business the best results. We have large and experienced team of Digital Identity professionals who are looking for new colleagues to join!
As a Java Developer you may act as a technical consultant to our clients or as a developer in our project. These roles have various responsibilities, ranging from planning and requirements analyses to implementation projects. You have understanding on development of web-based services, integration, frameworks and architectures. You should also understand the meaning of Digital identity and challenges related to it when integrating various systems and applications. You may have gathered your experience by i.e. participating in development of digital systems as a developer.
Previous experience and interest in cybersecurity/IT security and digital identity is considered an asset. In addition, we value gained hands-on experience with some, preferably two to three digital identity products. This position is ideal for a person with technical competence and knowledge and with strong communication and documentation skills both in Finnish and English.
WE WISH FROM YOU
- Strong knowledge of some of the following:
- Java Development (JAVA-EE, Spring, REST, JSON)
- Authentication, authorization and federation standards (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, PKI)
- WWW/HTTP-based services, architectures and techniques (browser and mobile-app-clients, i.e. Linux, Apache, LDAP, SQL)
- Cloud environments (i.e. AWS) and deployment models and automation frameworks (i.e. Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible)
- Knowledge & experience on Development methodologies like Scrum, test-driven development and i.e. Git-flow
- Analytical mindset and interest in problem solving
You are familiar with communicating complex technical solutions with technology oriented people. On the other hand, as we are growing, if you find yourself not experienced enough but enthusiastic to learn - don’t hesitate to apply; since you may be the right person anyway. We are looking several developers to join us. These are permanent and full-time positions and the work is located at Espoo, Finland.
HOW TO APPLY
We are waiting for your application! Please create profile, attach your CV and cover letter with salary wish. If you have further questions, please contact Kati Niemi via email kati.niemi(at)nixu.com.